CRETAN GASTRONOMY CENTER
Enjoy an unique cooking experience
Founded by the Region of Crete, the Cretan Gastronomy Center is housed in a three-floor building of neoclassical architecture built in 1933 called “Archontiko Manousaki” in Argiroupoli village, Rethymno.
The Center is run by the Agronutritional Cooperation of the Region of Crete. Its aim is to connect the primary sector to tourism and to promote Cretan Gastronomy through educational and evidence-based programs for children and adults.
In Cretan Gastronomy Center also you can find:
- Exhibition and display of certified products with the brand «crete»
- Tasting of local products
- Revival of traditional recipes through cooking shows and other handicraft arts thought scheduled workshops
- Cooking lessons for small groups
- Info point – Information about the Cretan Diet, traditional recipes and the culinary culture of Crete
- Gastronomical routes and tourist trips
- Library and free access to audiovisual material
Foe more information follow the link